I look forward to engaging with diverse audiences and creating awareness on how to be happier and more resilient at work with my signature talk “Be Happy at Work.”
American writer Annie Dillard once famously said, “How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.” On that note, most of us will spend almost a third of our lives at work. Therefore, it would be hard to be happy in life if we are not happy at work.
This talk is focused on how we can become happier and more resilient which can lead to greater success. Research has shown that happier people have a competitive advantage and are more optimistic and productive which enables them to achieve their goals faster. This talk will provide an overview that can facilitate our happiness and resilience at work.
This talk seeks to inculcate into each participant on the importance of being 100% responsible for one’s own happiness. Throughout the sessions, the audience will learn the core aspects of being happy at work to manage their own emotions and performance.
Who must attend?
Individuals who wish to become happier and more resilient at work.
The audience should be able to learn the following:-
- Define their own definition of happiness at work
- Appreciate the importance of being happy at work
- Understand why they are not happy at work and how to overcome this challenge
- Apply the key concepts on how to be happy at work
There are several reasons why hiring me as a speaker can be advantageous.
- Knowledge – I am able to provide essential insights and best practices to your audience
- Inspiration – I can offer a high-energy and thought-provoking experience to your audience to adopt new concepts or conquer new challenges
- Visibility – I can help to increase the visibility on the importance of happiness and overall well-being at work
Below are two options on how you can engage with me as a speaker.
OPTION 1: In-person speaking engagement
OPTION 2: Virtual speaking engagement
If you have any questions, please contact me via my contact form.